Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ABC news - video clip from the Baltimore Book Festival

Thanks to Kate at AK Press, I was finally able to get my hands on the ABC news video clip wherein my book is featured in a rather funny way by 'Maria in the Mix'. Watch it & maybe it'll crack you up, too! Just click on the title above & it will take you to the ABC news page, wait for it to load, then scroll down to the very bottom right corner and then click on Maria in the Mix: Bookfest. Total time for the clip is about 2 and a half minutes. The funny part is at the end, around the 2 minute mark.
Cheers,
Jessica.

http://www.abc2news.com/mediacenter/local.aspx

5 comments:

Faith Void said...

It isn't there anymore. Is there anywhere else this might be?

Ronzalez said...

I just ordered a copy of your book, Jessica. I hope you're doing well.

- Ronnie G.(from SCHS)

Anonymous said...

Did you use to play with Less Than Jake in the 90s?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

I was just given your book by a fellow coworker of mine and I have to just tell you how in love with it I am. I was getting so sick of "What to expect when you're expecting" and "Combat Boots" spoke to me, from wearing your baby to homebirthing to breastfeeding. I'm expecting my first baby in June and you're words have given me more confidence to explore using a midwife versus our OB. Thanks so much!
-Katie